Fox Meets World provides customized services involving substantial human labor and therefore does not offer refunds after services have begun. Services usually begin the next business day after order placement, but sometimes immediately upon order placement. Fox Meets World reserves all rights in determining whether an order is eligible for a refund on grounds of order commencement. Orders that are no longer eligible for a refund, but still pending completion may be terminated without refund per request of a customer.
Fox Meets World expressly does not honor refund requests for the following reasons:
1) Ranking Drop, Fluctuations, or Changes as reported by any data source.
2) Google Webmaster Tool Warnings (Unnatural Link Notices, etc).
Fox Meets World will consider refund requests for the following reasons:
1) Late delivery on a guaranteed delivery date.
2) Rejection of order due to unaccepted inputs (e.g. XXX, Pharma, etc).
3) Order cancellations before work begin. (Determination of commencement expressly determined by Fox Meets World).
Fox Meets World may consider partial (Up to 50%) refunds for the following reasons:
1) Order cancellation after work begins.
Any other support questions or issues are dealt with on a case-by-case basis. Please contact Fox Meets World and Diversis Digital support at email@example.com.